Today has been nothing but trying to figure out how to open news doors that will hopefully help me find either an agent or publisher. The literary world is a lot more than I expected. To be honest I almost expected to be somewhat of a Cinderella story. The right person would just happen to read my book, love it and sign me. This is definitely nothing like a fairy tale. I might write about dreams coming true, but I'm learning that it takes a lot hard work and persistence to make sure they do. One day mine will, and more than just a few people will read my books and hopefully enjoy them.
I've been writing little parts of Forbidden Love off and on but for some reason I can't seem to tap into my creative side right now. But I promise to keep everyone up to date and keep sharing what little I do write. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment