Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To the Moon and Back

It's been awhile since my last blog, sorry for that. I've been busy finishing my second book To the Moon and Back. It's the second book in the Written in the Stars series and is now available on Amazon.com.
This past year has been an exciting one. I've been visiting many different schools conducting "Writing Workshops" in hopes to inspire the next generation of Authors.
I became a Great Aunt to a beautiful little boy Brayden Jay who has completely stolen my heart, and I have started my third book Forbidden Love. It's the first book to a whole new series and I can't wait to share it with everyone. I'm hoping I will be able to keep you all updated on a daily basis, and share pieces of Forbidden Love as I write it.

Thanks again for supporting me. I very much appreciate everyone who has walked with me in this whole crazy experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment