Thursday, September 23, 2010

Status Report....

Hello....
I just wanted to let everyone know the current status of Written in The Stars...as we speak it is currently with the layout department being perfected for the shelves...I should be receiving the very first printed copy in book form tomorrow or Monday for one last read through...Words cannot express how excited I am to actually see it in book form for the first time...I hate that I have to send it back, but once I do...It will then go back to the editing department one last time before it heads to marketing..at that point I will have only a short time to sell it personally to all my family and friends before it is released to the stores for purchase...It should be available the first part of November or I am hoping for the last week of October for me to sell...I will keep everyone posted....please share this information and link with all your friends, family, and social sites...Thank you for all your love and support...Jayme...

No comments:

Post a Comment