It's amazing what someone can do with a little inspiration. For me, that inspiration came from my kids.
A few years ago I sat the couch with my daughters and watched the big premier of Camp Rock and tried not to laugh as I watched their faces light up every time one of the Jonas Brothers came on. For a short time their lives seemed to revolve around them.
Then I realized, my daughters are no different than any other girl out there. At some point in our lives we have all been in love with someone famous. Enough that our lives in some way revolved around them. We covered our walls with their posters, saw every movie they made, or made sure we went to their concerts. We allowed ourselves to believe in fairy tales and dreamed that just maybe one day that fairy tale would come true.
So with a little inspiration from my girls, I wrote Written in the Stars. It's my way of letting them know, that no matter how crazy your fairy tale or dream sounds....they're yours to live....:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment