Hello Everyone...
Another week has passed bringing us closer to the release of Written in the Stars...I can't tell you how excited I am to finally share it with all of you...We are still currently looking at November for an advance release date where I can personally sell it to all my family and friends....I wanted to remind everyone that I only have a short time and limited stock to sell myself...I have set up a BUY NOW button under my picture for anyone interested in pre-ordering a copy....they are selling for $17.00 autographed with a $4.00 shipping fee...total $21.00...you do not need to be a member of Paypal, credit cards are accepted....please make sure you indicate your shipping address on your order....we are also scheduling book signing around Arizona...I will keep you posted on dates/times/and places...Thank you all again for your love, support, and patience...I hope you have a good week...
With Love,
Jayme Ardente-Silliman
No comments:
Post a Comment