Friday, November 1, 2013
Writer down...
Apparently turning 40 isn't only a number thing. It is the start of getting old, and slowly but surely I'm starting to feel my age. I must have slept on my arm wrong the other night, because I woke up to pain shooting through my right shoulder. My dominate side of my body is starting to shut down? This can't be normal and definitely not a good thing when I have two manuscripts to finish.
Typing with a one hand, a hand that has had it easy for the last 40 years is near to impossible. However, I'm determined to type as much as I can, even it if does take me ten minutes to type two sentences. At this rate my manuscript will be done in ten years if I'm lucky.
The point to my rambling is this...I've never appreciated my right hand, or arm until now when I no longer have use of it. So I guess the saying "You don't know what you have until it's gone" is 100% true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment