Sunday, April 29, 2012

4/29/12

Jayme and the Seven Dwarfs...(Orphan Puppies) Two weeks ago my daughter brought home seven puppies she had found in a water canal out in the middle of nowhere Arizona. Anyone who is familiar with our lovely state knows this is a crazy time of the year, weather wise. Some days are a heavenly 80-90 degrees but once in awhile the triple digit threat will grace our days, so for seven, three week old puppies to be out in the middle of nowhere, where who knows what will eat them or if they will die of heat stroke is not okay with me and my daughter knew this. For two weeks I have had maybe 24 hours total of sleep, cleaned up more poop than I've ever wanted to, and almost had to go bankrupt feeding the seven drawfs, but when they all come running to me or lay with me on the floor it's all worth it. To them I'm mom, and they just want my love. Not that I'm comparing myself to Octomom, but seriously I have no idea how she can handle eight babies. I only have a couple more weeks with my little angels/devils before they can go to their new homes, which I find myself being extremely picking of the people who are wanting them. These litte guys have not only stolen all my free time but also my heart. I was however able to get some writing done during nap times and I'm getting more excited to share Forbidden Love with the everyone. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of summer, thats if my daughter doesn't find anymore babies to bring home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment