Friday, April 8, 2011

Operation Home Front

Words can't describe how sad this really is. With having my only son recently joining the army it makes me even sadder that he did. However, I started thinking about what I could do to help. So for my part, which may not be huge is for every copy of Written in the Stars sold in the month of April I will donating 100% of my profits to Operation Home Front which is an organization that helps our military families in need. Please take a look at their website (www.operationhomefront.net) and see what wonderful things they do for our military.
So I am asking all of my Facebook friends to copy and paste this information and ask every one you know to order a copy of Written in the Stars for our military. I would love to see how many people care enough to help...so spread the word...Buy Written in the Stars in the month of April and 100% author's proceeds will be donated to Operation Home Front. It’s available online worldwide and can be ordered at any bookstore

No comments:

Post a Comment